Who is Ambrose??


I am a graduate of Physics with Electronics/ Computer Science. A passionate Entrepreneur, Analytics/ AI student.

One time Lecturer in Electronics, impacting the knowledge on creativity in renewable energy for Africa I hold certification in; Database Management (Oracle 11g and Linux) and also a member of the Institute of Software Practitioners of Nigeria. I’m currently taking a post graduate course at Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta.

I was once a delegate to the Nigerian Economic submits 2011 as an Enactus student. I am   a member of the internet society worldwide as well as a policy contributor in the Nigeria Internet governance forum.

 I also own Nobs Food Venture, an Agricultural manufacturing start up.

It will be great honor to be a shaper and contribute my quota to energy development in Africa.

This blog is an xray for Renewable Energy, AI, Analytical preditions, and the thoughts that shapes the new world you thought you know.

Comments